The Dvina River

Monday, March 10, 2008

Still without Internet

I am back at Panera Bread today to check email and try to get caught up. We are suppose to have another tech out today working on our Internet situation. Please pray that it is fixed today. David has had to spend so much time on this and he has much to catch up on at work. It has been so frustrating for us as time seems to be in short supply right now to get all that we need to get done.
I was able to get my fingerprinting done today and David is trying to get over here today as soon as he can...pray this all works out.

It is hard to believe it has been almost two weeks since we laid eyes on our precious children. We have so much to do so, time seems short but then it seems to be passing so slowly as we look forward to leaving again in 2-3months. We are praying for the Lord's grace and protection over our children...that somehow they know we are coming back for them. It was so hard to explain it to them and just like for us each new day we are not there it is hard to be apart. We do have email addresses for the orphanage that we can send emails to them and hope that they are passed onto them.(again a reason we need our Internet fixed!:))
I made some of my first purchases since being home for Andrew and Kathlena today. Not the usual toys or clothes but a trip to the health food store. I am already thinking of the things they will need to help boost their little immune systems. It was so fun to see all of the options available in powder form that will travel well so we can get started right away. I know I am quite strange but I so look forward to giving them natural, healthy foods and I can't wait to see what the Lord will do to repair and strengthen their little bodies!

We are working on a slide show to post of our pics from the orphanage and video editing is going slow as Daddy is our main video editor but E is learning. It is hard but good to go through all of our pics and video footage. I am so thankful for every moment we were able to record...I am sure we will wear out the tape...(thankfully, we have dvds now, heehee)
Okay, I suppose we are wearing out our welcome here at Panera Bread so, I better go for now and hopefully my next post will be from home. If not there are much worse places to be than Panera Bread....great Caesar salad!

1 comment:

byhisgrace_99 said...

Thanks for the update!
Sorry about the internet service, will definitely be praying for you.
I won't feel settled until I know your family is together again! :)
Praying time will pass quickly for you all.
love you,
jenn